Monday, August 24, 2015

Oswego #5 Missionary NOT Mercenary

Dearest family,

That subject line comes from easily the most hilarious thing that has happened to me my whole mission. I also had the most embarrassing moment of my life this week, but I'm not sure I'm going to tell all of that story till I get home. I'm gonna be bad this week and do the funnies first. So, Saturday, the elders came to our lesson with Patty. It was weird teaching with them. But then this homeless guy started talking to us after Patty left. He is walking from Texas to Maine. He left two days after Christmas! We talked with him forever and it was beyond hilarious. He was soooo drunk and had this thick Texas accent and a Texas tattoo on his arm with like skulls on it. I took a picture. We bought him Subway. Then, right before we left we asked to take a selfie with him. As we took the selfie, he suddenly turns and give me a hug!!! AHHHHHH! It was SO freaky! But Elder Patterson took the picture right as he was turning and as I was realizing what was going on. Our faces are SO funny. I'll send the pictures!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment