Monday, October 26, 2015

Oswego #14 “Back in Oswego!”

At the airport selfies!!!! JETBLUE!!! It made me crazy homesick to be at an airport without my mom!

Sister Hess and I were so in love. We were sad to leave each other! These are pictures from the day that Sister Sellers arrived at the airport :) Haha!


walk from this morning



Hello family!

It is so good to be back in Oswego again! I was nervous about the work in Oswego and about training and about leaving my trio and about the work in Liverpool after I left, but both areas have seen so many miracles just in the few days! I love Sister Sellers. We get comments about our big hair all the time! I love it! We teach really well together and she loves to work hard! It seems like she's been out a lot longer than 6 weeks in the mtc :) She's teaching me Portuguese!

I have no time! Sorry! But last night was awesome! Our mission has been pushing finding during "prime proselyting time" which is 6-9. I had seen no cool miracles yet from doing it. We had tracting at night earlier that week with no luck at all. But last night we picked up a new investigator named Michael who seems so prepared! We're going back to see him tonight!

But, all is well, sorry this email is terribly short. 

Sure love you all!

-Sister Brynnie Hallsted

No comments:

Post a Comment